ssp Scholarship last Date 2023: Education is the right of students of any country. But there are many students in our country who cannot go to school/college due to financial constraints. Our government comes up with many scholarship schemes to solve these problems. So that financially backward students can continue their studies.
In today’s article I will discuss in detail about ssp Scholarship. There are many of us, who want to know that ssp Scholarship last date 2023, you will find this article very useful. Also, in this article I will discuss in detail how to apply for ssp scholarship, what documents are required, who can apply, etc.
Table of Contents
What Is SSP Scholarship 2023 ?
There are many students in our country, who cannot pursue their own studies due to financial conditions. Keeping all these issues in mind Karnataka government has come up with a new scholarship scheme. So that the students of our country do not stop their studies due to lack of finances. For this SSP comes up with a scholarship scheme called Scholarship.
If you want to apply for this SSP Scholarship scheme, then you must read this article completely. I am in this article ssp Scholarship last Date 2023 | Discussed in detail about Apply Process, Eligibility, Documents etc.
ssp scholarship last Date 2023 – Overview
|Post Tittle||ssp scholarship last date 2023|
|Schame By||Karnataka government|
|SSP Last Date||28 February 2028|
|Eligible||Class 11,12, BCom and ITI Students|
ssp Scholarship Eligibility Criteria ?
The first criterion to apply for ssp Scholarship is that the number of students applying should be from minority communities – SC, ST, OBC, EBC. Then, the points to be followed, I have discussed below step by step.
- Applicants must belong to SC, ST, OBC, EBC category to apply for this scholarship scheme.
- Applicants should be between Class 11,12, BCom and ITI course.
- Students applying for this ssp scholarship must have minimum 50% marks.
- Applicant’s annual family income should be less than 2 lakh rupees.
- Another most important point is – the applying students must be resident of Karnataka State.
ssp Scholarship Decuments Required?
Important documents you will need to apply Ssp Scholarship. These important documents have been discussed in detail below. If you wish to apply, please follow the below points.
- Applicants will need a SATS I’d Number.
- Mark sheet
- Receipt of school or college admission
- Aadhaar card of the applicant student and Aadhaar card of his/her parents
- Active mobile number
- Family Income Certificate of the applicant student
- Bank account number. Aadhaar should be linked with your bank account.
Ssp Scholarship Application Process
Before applying for Ssp Scholarship you need to register Ssp Scholarship. How to register Ssp Scholarship is discussed below.
- First of all you need to visit the official website of Ssp Scholarship –
- After coming here you will see “Create Account” option click here click on “Pre-Metric”.
- Next, you have to enter the SATS I’d Number and click on “Get Data”.
- Now all the details of the applicant will appear in front of you.
- Now enter your mobile number and click on submit option.
- Now an OTP will be sent to your mobile number. Verify the OTP.
- Next, User ID and password will be sent to your mobile number.
Note: If one does not receive all the details of the applicant after entering the SATS I’d Number, then the applicant should contact their school or college.
How to login ssp Scholarship portal
- The applicant can then log into their website https://ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in/ using that it divisible user id and password
- Post login the students will get an access to the “Student Account” home page
- On that home page the applicant will be required to submit their Aadhar details, NSP ID, income and caste certificate Rd number and other related personal details. After entering all the correct details you will have to click on “save and proceed” to generate acknowledgement.
- A new acknowledgement page will be displayed on the screen
- In case the applicant’s parents have an Aadhar card they are required to click on “e-sign”. The registered mobile number with the Aadhar will receive an OTP that should be confirmed.
- In case the phone number that is linked with the Aadhar of the applicant’s parents is not active then he or she should download the Aadhaar consent form from the website and then submit it to the respective School along with the copy of the acknowledgement.
ssp scholarship last date 2023
The main topic in this article we are today is ssp Scholarship last Date 2023. There are many of us who want to know what is ssp Scholarship last Date 2023. Let’s know the ssp scholarship last date 2023.
ssp Scholarship last date 2023 has been extended by Karnataka Govt. Those who want to apply for this scholarship scheme, can apply till 28 February 2023.
Conclusion Of ssp scholarship last Date 2023
In today’s article I have discussed in detail about ssp Scholarship last date 2023. If you want to apply for ssp scholarship, then this article will help you a lot. I have discussed in detail about ssp Scholarship last date 2023, SSC Scholarship 2023 Apply Process, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required etc. in this article.
Q. ssp scholarship last date 2023 ?
A. ssp scholarship last date 2023 – 28th February 2023